Friday, September 23, 2011

Well, hello everyone.

Hey! If you are one of those who actually visit my blog constantly you might notice all the previous posts are GONE. Yes, I deleted my blog because I got tired of it and I thought even about changing my URL. But no. The URL was not the thing I disliked. I wanted to have a better blog that the one I had. I wasn't happy with it.

But if you are someone new, you might want to know a few things:

 I am Annie, a 14-year-old (I'll be 15 next month!) who loves photography, fashion, art, music, traveling, and a whole lot of other things I would take too long to write. You might know me from Tumblr too or maybe even from Lookbook. But my point is, I want to be worlwide known for what I am going to start posting here: my own photography, outfit posts, photoshoots, my life, inspiring pictures, and well, just about anything that might cross my mind.

I know this post will probably be too long to actually read but I promise my next posts won't be as boring. I am gonna leave you with e-mail addresses you can email me to and of course, my Twitter, where I am always available.

I should stop writing. And I will. But remember I am always looking forward to knowing you and please let me know your opinions, thoughts, or comments about me, my blog, my tumblr, my pictures.. Anything you want!





1 comment: