Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Saturday's Party - plus a sneak peek..






This weekend's party. I had LOTS of fun but I gotta say.. my feet STILL hurt. As much as I fell in love with the shoes, I have to admit that they weren't that comfortable but not like I cared. I am already planning on using them again on November. 

Can't wait for this weekend! Honestly I am feeling a little bit lazy about going to a party on Saturday, besides, I don't even know what to wear. Whether I actually go or not, I am looking forward to the weekend, because  I realized every weekend that passes, my birthday (AND MY PARTY!) is closer. 

Oh, how I love fall. Especially these couple of weeks before my birthday. It all starts on the 29th, with my mom's birthday, then October 3rd, my dad's. Then we have final exams and on the 12th one of my best friends will turn 15 (that's a week before I do) then on the 16th we have this Field Day at my school (I just found out I am actually HAVING to go) then party on Monday for a classmate's birthday and a kick-off ceremony for a program at my school. We are having activities all week long and that Wednesday (the 19th) I turn 15.. Finally! Then on Friday is the closing ceremony and I am so not going out that night because the next night is my party! And I wanna dance til I die! Literally. 


OH. THE ANTICIPATION.

PS. I am suuuuuuuuper excited for college fair at my school this monday.
PS2. DID YOU WATCH GOSSIP GIRL'S RETURN??? I really missed watching it. 

Until later, have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment